CkaTuHa
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

CkaTuHa

Форум гильдии

ФорумПоследние изображенияПоискРегистрацияВход

[Patch Notes] At the Gates - Fight against Fate 22.02.2012

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Derkk

Derkk

Дата регистрации : 2011-08-23

[Patch Notes] At the Gates - Fight against Fate 22.02.2012 Empty
СообщениеТема: [Patch Notes] At the Gates - Fight against Fate 22.02.2012   [Patch Notes] At the Gates - Fight against Fate 22.02.2012 Icon_minitime1Чт Фев 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Patch Notes взяты с iAO (Indonesian)
(Описания на US сайте)

New Nation Dungeon: Yggdrasil's Three Gateways (Temp)
  • New nation dungeon, [Yggdrasil's Three Gateways] has been added.
  • You can enter [Yggdrasil] - [World Tree's Trunk] after using the [World Tree Gateway Key (temp)].
  • You can purchase the [World Tree Gateway Key (temp)] from NPC [Pointry] at the Bazaar in Rome.
  • It will be consisted of three floors, and you can proceed to the upper floors by clearing out all monsters that appear on the floor.
  • Automatic monster level adjustment system has been applied.
  • All regular monsters, except the boss monsters, will have their stats adjusted automatically based on your main character's level.
  • Bonus rewards will be given based on the time taken to complete the dungeon.
  • You will receive more rewards the quicker you clear the dungeon.
  • You can obtain special My Home decoration items from here.
  • You can obtain special decoration items that can be placed in My Home at low rate by slaying certain bosses.

Mercenary: Valkyrie
  • Mercenary Valkyrie recruitment quest has been added.
  • Guard Mimir, guardian of the Spring of Wisdom, had his memories twisted from the attack of the Atlantians of the past. But he created a part of himself before he lost his memories because he predicted that the Atlantis will surely be resurrected again in the future and put the world in danger. That clone was supposed to appear when the resurrection of Atlantis was drawing near... Meet Mimir's Alter Ego and recruit Valkyrie, the ruler of the heavens, as your friend!
  • You can receive the quest from NPC [Mimir's Alter Ego] in the Yggdrasil area, and the level restriction is 100.
  • You can reset this quest by using the [Secrets of Time: Valkyrie].
  • New Valkyrie magic [Valhalla's Sword] has been added.
  • This skill gets activated at a set chance when you use a physical attack. And when activated, Valhalla's Sword attacks the enemy from all directions and stuns the enemy.
    (This stun is caused by the consecutive physical attacks, not caused by magic.)
  • [Book: Valhalla's Sword] can be obtained from [Yggdrasil's Three Gateways], the new nation dungeon.
  • The Valkyrie's magic skill [Quickening] will be adjusted as below in the Competition.

Quest
  • Some of the quests that didn't require keys to enter the boss dungeon now require keys.
  • 3 [Atelier of Solitude Keys] to enter [Atelier of Solitude] will be given when you complete NPC [Emily]'s [Hiding Manager] quest, which is a part of [The Owner of the Cursed Brush] quests.
  • 3 [Keep Tower Keys] to enter [Roof of the Black Keep] will be given when you complete NPC [Nohime]'s [Supplement 2] quest, which is a part of [Shogun Castle of Death] quests.
  • 3 [Keep Tower Keys] to enter [Roof of the Black Keep] will be given when you complete NPC [Miyamoto Musashi]'s [Use the Charm] quest, which is a part of [The Warrior's Path] quests.
  • Some parts of NPC [Vivian]'s dialogue in Witch Recruitment quest have been changed.
  • [Love] quest dialogue has been updated and the hint section has been added.
  • Some parts of NPC [Novice Witch]'s dialogue in Witch Recruitment quest have been changed.
  • Quest dialogues for short-answer quests such as [Pain of the Past], [Fear of the Past], [Eyes of the Watcher], and [Sadness of the Past] have been updated and the hint section has been added to each quest.
  • Made some changes to the NPC Mehmed II and Ismet's dialogues in the Constantinople Battlefield quest so they flow more smoothly.
  • The item tooltip of the Yggdrasil quest item [Gold Detector], which NPC [Hugin] asks you to bring, has been modified.

Improvements to the Beginner Gifts
  • Helper Boxes can be obtained as the tutorial area (Dream Realm) quest reward.
  • Many helpful items can be obtained from these helper boxes you can open when you reach certain levels.
  • Since we are adding these Helper Boxes, other reward items that used to be given when you reach certain levels will be no longer available.
  • All characters below lv. 100 who completed the tutorial area will receive appropriate Helper Box that fit their level via mailbox.

Balance
  • The changes have been made to Gun Main/Inventor's summon machines. See below for more details.
  • Small Catapult/Siege Catapult/Ballista/Giant Ballista will recover 72 AP/turn. (Changed from recovering random amount --> recovering fixed amount)
  • This change to AP recovery will be applied to Hunting/Competitions/Colosseum League.
  • Nike's Spellbook scroll activation chance in a competition has been adjusted.
  • Activation chance of the Silence/Divinity got reduced while the activation chance of other scrolls has been increased.

TBS
  • The number of monsters shows up in Three Kingdoms Skirmish [Wulin], [Gourd Crossing], and [Huarong Pass] has been changed from 7->6.
  • In Troy [Fortress Assault] mission, monster [Sarpedon] will now show up as soon as you receive the mission.
  • The number of Lion Flamethrowers in Africa TBS solo mission [Journey Home] has been decreased.
  • In Three Kingdoms [Battle of Red Cliffs], the location where Cao Cao appears has been changed.
  • The number of monsters coming out of the attacking ship in Three Kingdoms [Naval Clash] mission has been decreased.
  • Number of ships that are attacking has been greatly decreased and they attack more frequently.
  • A problem of HP not displaying properly after running some Africa TBS missions has been fixed.
  • In [Saving Helen] TBS mission, the boss monster [Riederan's Pulverizer] now will show up after the ship which Helen boarded arrives at the destination.
  • Freezing Spirit that shows up in Africa TBS [Revenge of the Spirits] mission has been changed to Tempest Spirit. However, the number of spirits you need to protect didn't change.
  • When you move to the final mission location in 'Saving Helen' TBS mission, now the boss monster appears right away.
  • A message box has been added to warn you if the HP of the ship which Helen is in falls below a certain level in 'Saving Helen' TBS mission.

Competition
  • Stats in a competition have been changed as below.
  • Str - Increase amount of melee physical attack/1 Str has been decreased.
  • Dex - Increase amount of range physical attack/1 Dex has been decreased.
  • Int - Increase amount of physical attack/1 Int has been decreased.
  • Basic physical attack power has been increased in the Colosseum League.
  • The Valkyrie's magic skill [Quickening] will be adjusted as below in the Competition.
  • The more AP will be increased based on the Upgrade level and also depending on the magic skill level, AP will increase additionally.
  • In Colosseum League, more AP will be increased.
  • Monk's basic magic skill has been changed to [Awakening] from [Protect].
  • The additional damage caused when using [Chaos Edge] and [Thunderbolt Slash] on top of [Weapon Rend] was adjusted so the damage is as same as the existing damage level.
  • The effect of monster magic Synoptic Freezing Atmosphere and Synoptic Blazing Earth has been enhanced.

Items
  • The problem of Yggdrasil's Three Gateways statue and miniature (temp)'s magic damage being the same has been fixed.

General
  • The max amount limit on various trades has been increased.
  • Max Trading Amount: 99,999,999,999 Gold
  • Targets: Market registered items, bank deposit, personal trade, personal store, and auction
  • Repair system that allows you to repair your gear while the mercenaries for your Expedition are in the formation has been added to the game.
  • Click on the repair icon at the bottom to start the repair.
  • When you recruit a mercenary, the new mercenary will now join your party with his/her auto-battle function disabled.
  • [Dream Realm] tutorial area has been revamped.
  • If you are at My Home when Ind. Dungeon ends, game will close My Home and move you to where you should be.
  • Now the Join Battle window will be displayed when you click on a monster that's currently in battle with your friend, a same guild member, or a same nation member.
  • However, if you are already in a party with your community friend, you will be participated in the battle automatically.
  • Repair system that allows you to repair your gear while the mercenaries for your Expedition are in the formation has been added to the game. You can start the Repair by clicking on the Repair icon at the bottom.

Mine Control
  • Mine Control is a content for the guilds on all servers where they must take over the Oriharukon Mines in the Titan server and obtain special items.
  • Anyone who's in a guild and has My Home can participate.
  • Send the Expedition to the desired mine through NPC [Butler Acong] at My Home and have them battle against other guild's Expedition.
  • At the end of the battle, the guild of the victorious Expedition will take over the mine.
  • Mines exist in all areas of Southern Europe in the Titan server. You can click on the mines to see their information.
  • Occupying Guild/Expedition, Resource Deposit, Expedition on Stand-By, Watch Battle
  • The mine's deposit and yield are proportionate to its size. The mine will disappear once its deposit is exhausted.
  • A total of 10 Expeditions can be stationed in one mine and they will receive [Oriharukon] and [EXP] at a designated time interval.
  • You can view the progress of Mine Control through [Community] - [Mine Control] located at the top menu..

Guild Dungeon: [Valley of Oblivion] revamp
  • Guild Dungeon [Valley of Oblivion] has been revamped.
  • The level of the monsters in the dungeon will be auto-set.
  • The existing Monster Info will be deleted.
  • The number of the monsters in the dungeon has been increased.
  • EXP obtained and the value of the reward obtained while hunting have been increased

EXP Accumulation System
  • EXP Accumulation System has been added.
  • A set percentage of the EXP obtained from defeating monsters will be accumulated and will be given to you automatically every 10th battle you win.
  • You can select the location where the EXP will be distributed to -> Battle Formation or My Home EXP will be given to the lowest level Mercenary at the selected location.
  • Battle will not be counted if you didn't earn EXP from the battle or didn't contribute to the battle when playing in a party.

Improvements to Market Function
  • Multiple page function has been added to the Market.
  • Maximum number of items shown on one page is 100. Any more can be viewed by clicking the next page button.

TBS
  • A warning message will now appear when [Helen] is attacked in Troy TBS [Saving Helen].
  • In Africa TBS [Unification], if [Zulu Medium] killed before transforming, the mission will now result in a failure.
  • The stats of [Tainted Earth Spirit] and [Tainted Plant Spirit] in Africa Skirmish [Spirit Pasture] have increased.
  • The feature where you leave the TBS Mission room when you are inactive has been removed.

Quest
  • Typos and spacing errors in quest scenario have been fixed.
  • In the [Cannoneer Recruitment] quests, NPC [Kaguyahime]'s [The Hidden Keep] quest has been changed to [Black Keep Basement].
  • The missing font colors in the quest scenario of Hanging Gardens of Babylon have been fixed.
  • The incorrect quest item tooltips for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon quest have been fixed.
  • In the Hanging Gardens of Babylon quest, the texts for answering NPC [Utnapishtim]'s [Can't Remember Well...] have been fixed.
  • Hint text has been added for the short-answer quest.

Nation Dungeon
  • In the Nation Dungeon [Yggdrasil's Three Gateways], Summon Gate's Magic Points have increased and its MP consumption upon casting spells has been decreased.
  • While battling against monster generators and Guard Towers in the Nation Dungeon [Yggdrasil's Three Gateways], the issue of monsters whose level has not been auto-set appearing has been fixed.
  • [Gnome Gate Major] and [Troll Gate Major] that appeared as Lv. 150 monsters will have their levels auto-set like other monsters.

Items
  • Unsealed My Home items will now be untradeable.
  • Unsealed My Home items that are currently registered on the Market will be sent to the respective characters via Mailbox.
  • For Mercenaries that require [Dragon Crystal] for their upgrade, the Ores and the quantity required have changed.
  • The issue of magic taking place when My Home statues/figures reached 0 Durability has been fixed.
  • NPC [Rabbio's exchange items have been changed.

Community
  • The issue of being able to teach/share crafting improperly on the TItan server has been fixed.

General
  • A feature has been added where you can view the details of Personal Trade.
  • Can be checked under [Community] -[Lisт] - [Personal Trade].
  • Can check the details on the Personal Trades that took place the past 90 days.
  • The issue of [Magic Mastery], one of main character's Talents, not being applied on certain spells has been fixed.
  • The issue of Life Skill EXP being displayed abnormally has been fixed.
  • The issue of not being able to use the Report function in Skirmish has been fixed.
  • Upon logging into the game, the default language for the chat window has been changed to Korean.
  • Characters who are Lv. 100 or higher will now be able to view loading screens for all levels when moving to a different region.
  • The issue of Field Info not showing up for [Ruined Shrine of Snakes] and the lower dungeons of [Yggdrasil's Three Gateways] has been fixed.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

[Patch Notes] At the Gates - Fight against Fate 22.02.2012
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
CkaTuHa :: Список форумов :: Будущий контент-
Перейти: